Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quick Horse Update

I haven't been out to see the horses in their temporary pasture and am dependent on Mom and Bill for my updates.  Lucky for me, I was able to catch up with them in Las Vegas and get at least a verbal update.  I don't know if they got pictures last week when they visited, but they assured me that the horses are all doing well and have "fuzzied up".  According to Mom, they've got twice the fuzzies they had when we turned them out and are fat and sassy.

Like you, I wish we had pictures, but we'll have to wait until Mom and Bill are back from the NFR in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Glad to hear their fat and sassy. Pics would be cool. Also info on the NFR sounds good too. don't want much. do I?? LOL

Linda said...

Someday I want to go to the NFR--I have friends going from around here. It would be FUN.

I'm sure the horses are loving their time out there, though.