Hobby Horse Blog Hop Prompts - Week 2:
- Tell us about a special person you associate with your interest in horses. In what ways did(does) the person support you?
- Carousels: Yes or No? Which horse do/did you choose to ride?
- What sort of books did you read when growing up?
- My godmother, Debbie is the first person I associate with my love of horses. She and Flame, who was a horsey saint, make up my earliest memories of horses. Now, it's Mom (the Bionic Cowgirl) and Beel who are my best horse friends.
- Carousels - meh. I'm kind of luke-warm about them. When I was a kid I didn't care which horse I rode on the carousel, as long as it was a horse. There was no way I was getting up on any of the other animals. That just wouldn't be right.
- I had two series I read growing up: Trixie Belden and The Black Stallion. Other books didn't exist. I still have most of both series, though some have been lost/destroyed in moves and I still enjoy picking them up and flipping through them.