Monday, May 5, 2014

Thursday!

I got confirmation from the BLM this morning that Skeeter will be delivered on Thursday.  There are three other horses coming up to our neck of the woods, but they're all going to the same address, so Miss Skeeter will be dropped off first.

Ranger Danger is coming down tomorrow to get settled in before Skeeter comes.  Hopefully he won't be too lonely for a day and a half.  The grass is growing beautifully in Estes' old pen, so while we're messing around getting Skeeter unloaded, Ranger will be having hisself a picnic.

I did some last-minute re-arranging of the pen yesterday to make sure Ranger had some shelter.  Normally, I wouldn't worry about it, but our winds have been crazy and there aren't any trees or other horses for him to huddle with, so I quickly re-arranged a couple of things.

Now if Thursday would just get here...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How can you even contain yourself? I can't wait for Thursday for you!

Brenda said...

I agree with Allison, how can you contain yourself. I'd be crawling out of myself with excitement and anticipation! Thursday is going to be exciting and I look forward to reading about it.

Brenda---a new reader. :)

GunDiva said...

I am pretty well crawling out of my skin right now. Luckily, I'm really busy at work, so I have to focus on something other than Skeeter.

Brenda - welcome! You're just in time to start this new adventure with me. If you want to read about the equine love of my life, pretty much everything from the beginning of this blog pertains to her.

Brenda said...

That is very cool. I found you through NuzzlingMuzzles so I'm excited to be able to "share" this new journey with you. :)