Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Denkai Animal Sancturary



After some internal debate, I've decided that Denkai Animal Sanctuary will be the rescue organization that will receive the proceeds from the sale of TALES FROM THE TRAIL.  They are a local organization, who will make the most of any funds donated and I have a lot of respect for them.

I know it's early to start thinking about Christmas, but contributing to Denkai via book purchase can kill two birds with one stone!  You get a great stocking stuffer AND get to help the livestock displaced by the flood.

2 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I just bought my copy. Thanks.

Momma Fargo said...

Very cool. I love that place after looking it up. I am going to do a giveaway of an extra book I bought in the next week. I will be again posting your greatness and pimping you out!