Wednesday, June 27, 2012

3rd Annual HCR!

RCC's nod to Beel's famous
fine art

I can't believe it's already almost time for the 3rd Annual High Country Rendezvous!  Can you believe we've been doing this three years already?  I don't even remember whose idea it was to put together the first equi-blogger get-together, but I do remember how much fun it was! (Upon looking back at my first post, the honor of coming up with the idea goes to Rachel.)

The second year was a bit more hectic for me, coming straight in from Horse Master and RomCon, but still absolutely amazing.

For those of you who are wondering what the heck I'm going on about, HCR is an equi-blogger get-together that my parents host at their B&B every year.  It's a great chance to get to meet our blog friends in real life and spend some time together trail riding.  Any equi-blogger is welcome, we try not to be clique-y, all you have to do is call the Bionic Cowgirl or Beel at 303-747-2552 and lay down your whopping $5 deposit to hold your room or click the HCR 2012 tab at the top of my page for more information.

C'mon, you know you want to...

6 comments:

Allenspark Lodge said...

Best badge EVER!

Bill

Unknown said...

So cool! Wish I lived closer :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love the artwork!! Is that Ranger and Beel?

~Lisa

GunDiva said...

Definitely Beel, but from the attitude of the horse, I'd say it's Jesse.

Mrs. Mom said...

Duuuudeeee... I gotta see if BECG and I can manage to get out there and meet up again this year. Going to HCR would be THE ideal break from this friggin humid, hot weather here. Have to see what we can do ;)

Rachel said...

I am so so so SO sad. And I am definitely planning a road trip when this unspeakable stuff is done and we finally get to see you again!