Sunday, April 18, 2010

High Country Rendezvous and Ride of the Week


RockCrawlinChef made us a beautiful button for the High Country Rendezvous.  I love how he can just whip stuff like this out and have it be perfect.

Be sure to check out the information page (just click on the button in the sidebar or on the tab at the top of the page) and make your reservations soon.  It's only $5.00 to reserve your room at Allenspark Lodge, so call Juanita and Bill soon before we fill up, 303-747-2552.

AND...

I'm looking for more guest bloggers for Ride of the Week for May and June.  It doesn't matter if you've guested with me before, you're welcome to guest again or recruit one of your horsey friends to blog instead.  I'm having a great time reading everyone's stories, and judging from the number of hits I get on Wednesdays, a lot of other people are as well.  If you (or one of your friends) are (is) interested in guesting, please shoot me an email at tel835@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

Killlashandra said...

I called and left a message but haven't heard back yet.

GunDiva said...

Bill and Juanita were out of town; they're back and will be returning calls this weekend.