Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Solo Ride, June 23

AKA: Last Ride with Her Highness

Hey Mom, are we going for a ride?

Can we go?  We will be really good, we promise.

Those horses didn't want to talk.
The trail is almost gone, but I can find it.

Do you think the Moose Monsters are down there?

Much better than looking over the Moose Monsters.

You are going to make me go down, aren't you, Mom?

You hate that tree.  I am going to get very close.

Yes, I remember Rachel giggling here.

This is where the Moose Monsters hide.

Are there any Moose Monsters out there?

Off-roading!  It is my favorite.

There is someone out there.

Oh, there they are. Are they headed home too?  Can I stop traffic? Please?

Mmm.  Good ride, Mom.
Don't forget, there are only a couple of days left to enter the give-away.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful ride!

Unknown said...

awww, what a perfect last ride.

shadowlake2005 said...

Thank you for sharing that with us. It was a privilege.

Rachel said...

So true - it was a privilege.

Aren't you so glad you took your camera on those rides?

I remember giggling there too. And being amazed at her composure with all the wildlife around us on our second ride.

I'm glad you have these pictures, really glad.

Momma Fargo said...

How did I miss this? Ugh. So glad you took great pics. You make me feel as if I am right there with you.