Saturday, December 18, 2010

Remember Us?

Way back in April, I met Estes' Grandbabies, two adorable fillies, who are amazing critters.  They were so playful and sweet that I instantly fell in love.  I didn't get to see them all summer long, as they were off being horses and I was busy riding, but Mom snagged this picture of them just a couple of weeks ago.  Aren't they gorgeous?

Ida's got someone who is looking to buy them, which is the whole point of her breeding, but it makes me sad, because I want them both something fierce.  But with no place to keep them and absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of how to start them properly, it wasn't going to happen anyway.

But a girl can dream.

5 comments:

Linda said...

They are very cute. Too bad you can't them. You can always learn how to start them.

Linda said...

too bad you can't **have** them, that is.

Mrs. Mom said...

Duuuude--- they are NIIIIICCCEEEEEEE. I feel ya on the dreaming part too ;)

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

We got the 'starting' part covered. No worries there - LOL.

They are cutie pies. Wouldn't they make a fantastic driving team?

Allenspark Lodge said...

Doesn't look like the sale will happen. The buyer is looking at a new job in TN and doesn't have the means to transport soon. Ida seemed a tad relieved about a 'no sale'; go figure. We do love to watch her babies grow because she lets them be horses, yet they are well behaved. These two are much taller than they appear here, and yes, they would make a great team but I don't know how Friesians do pulling.
Juanita